True to our commitment to DIYers, this magnet is the very same used on our MagMaster belt magnet. It's designed in-house and custom made for Holstery with a massive, 3/16" x 1" N52 neodymium magnet covered in a protective rubber to keep your tools safe.
Some will recognized this as a "gun magnet" and it's certainly up to the task. I've been able to hold a pistol and mag really securely for range days. It would work great in a truck or car or underneath your desk as well. It is stronger than most gun magnets, but I figured it was unlikely anyone was going to wish for a weaker magnet.
Here are some other ideas for this useful little gadget:
- Knife holder for the kitchen
- Tool holder for your workshop
- Put a steel disk on your phone and stick your phone anywhere
- Concealed gun holder in your car, truck, under a table or desk
- Handy dandy screw or bolt holder on your creeper or ladder
- World's most overkill fridge magnet
You'll need the basic dimensions. Holes are sized for a #104 rivet (0.157" diameter) but can easily be drilled out for any screw or bolt. A #6 screw should work fine with no changes.
- 1.83" hole spacing left-right
- 1.41" wide
- 2.26" long
- 0.35" thick