LIGHTEN YOUR LOAD
Keep your essential tools and hardware close at hand - ready to go.
- Clip your Joey Pouch anywhere you want it - belt, pockets, or tool bags.
- Close the top to keep dirt out and tools/hardware in.
- Stiff rim keeps pouch accessible and you can clip knives/cutters to it.
- Elastic side loops for pens, pencils, and more tools!
The Pro Difference
- Pro aluminum backer and spring-steel clip for lifetime durability.
- Reinforced body design to help it keep its shape and stand up by itself.
- New Sack Armour! Puncture and cut resistant lining to keep the bottom of your pouch from wearing out.
Work Light and Fast
- Order your Joey Pouch Pro or check out the Big Joey Pouch if you want a larger pouch.
- Stop shoving tools in your pockets or wearing your heavy bags for every little job. Load Joey with your essential tools and/or hardware and clip it onto your belt.
- Stay light on your feet while you work!
- ABOUT US
What size belt does Joey Pouch Pro fit on?
Joey Pouch Pro comes with a 1.75" Inch (45mm) belt clip. Joey Pouch Pro can also be clipped on the edge of pants, pockets, or other bags.
What materials are used to make this pouch?
Joey Pouch Pro is constructed from high quality 1000D Cordura Nylon. The real stuff! Each pouch has a bottom lining of Ultra High Weight Molecular Polyethylene (Sack Armour), a material used to replace steel wench lines on ships. It's highly cut and puncture resistant! The back plate is milled aluminum with a spring-steel belt clip.
Your shipping cost is calculated at checkout. The shipping cost is 100% determined by the carrier. We don't have any handling fees.
You'll receive an order confirmation when your order is made and a shipping confirmation when your item(s) have shipped. Please allow up to 48 hours for tracking to work.
- Free shipping on orders over $100.
- Build time: 2-5 business days (unless you have a pre-order item in your order).
- Free International DDP shipping on orders over $100 USD.
- Build time: 2-5 business days (unless you have a pre-order item in your order)
- 2 shipping options:
- International DDP by APC. The cheapest option + duties and taxes are included in your shipping cost (calculated at checkout). Packages can take up to 2-6 weeks depending on where you are in the world. Your package will go to a processing center before it's shipped out of the U.S.A.
- UPS Worldwide. More expensive, but packages only take 7-10 business days.
- Please Note: International shipping tracking is not very reliable these days. Please be patient. Package tracking will often say delivered and not show up until 2-3 days later.
- Insurance recommended.
- Lifetime warranty on gear.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
We're committed to making it right. We'll repair any defects in manufacturing or craftsmanship for the life of the product. We're also going to do our best to make you happy even if the failure of the product came from use and abuse. We know our customers and we don't expect you to take it easy on our holsters.
Let us know if you have any problems at all - my team and I will do whatever we need to do to make it right.
Founder & CEO
All of our products are built or assembled in our shop in Moscow Idaho, USA.
We practice a lean manufacturing philosophy which means:
- Developing our people is first and foremost.
- Continuous improvement to our process and ourselves (kaizen).
- One piece production flow (almost no finished inventory).
- Quality assurance is everyone's responsibility.
- We're always looking for ways to reduce waste (overproduction, waiting, transport, excess inventory, motion, defects, people potential).