FASTEST TAPE IN THE WEST
Keep your tape measure close at hand - ready to go.
- Clip it where you want it - belt, pockets, or tool pouches.
- Easily hook your tape with one hand.
- Indented edge keeps your tape secure.
Work Light and Fast
- Order regular TapeMaster for belts up to 1.75" (45mm) and XL for belts up to 2.25" (60mm). We recommend XL for clipping directly to pants or tool bags.
- Clip TapeMaster anywhere onto your belt and secure your tape measure with one hand.
- Stop losing track of your tape or fidgeting to hook it on every time you use it. Start working more efficiently when you can hook/unhook your tape quickly without looking.
- ABOUT US
Your shipping cost is calculated at checkout. The shipping cost is 100% determined by the carrier. We don't have any handling fees.
You'll receive an order confirmation when your order is made and a shipping confirmation when your item(s) have shipped. Please allow up to 48 hours for tracking to work.
- Free shipping on orders over $100.
- Build time: 2-5 business days (unless you have a pre-order item in your order).
- Free International DDP shipping on orders over $100 USD.
- Build time: 2-5 business days (unless you have a pre-order item in your order)
- 2 shipping options:
- International DDP by APC. The cheapest option + duties and taxes are included in your shipping cost (calculated at checkout). Packages can take up to 2-6 weeks depending on where you are in the world. Your package will go to a processing center before it's shipped out of the U.S.A.
- UPS Worldwide. More expensive, but packages only take 7-10 business days.
- Please Note: International shipping tracking is not very reliable these days. Please be patient. Package tracking will often say delivered and not show up until 2-3 days later.
- Insurance recommended.
- Lifetime warranty on gear.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
We're committed to making it right. We'll repair any defects in manufacturing or craftsmanship for the life of the product. We're also going to do our best to make you happy even if the failure of the product came from use and abuse. We know our customers and we don't expect you to take it easy on our holsters.
Let us know if you have any problems at all - my team and I will do whatever we need to do to make it right.
Founder & CEO
All of our products are built or assembled in our shop in Moscow Idaho, USA.
We practice a lean manufacturing philosophy which means:
- Developing our people is first and foremost.
- Continuous improvement to our process and ourselves (kaizen).
- One piece production flow (almost no finished inventory).
- Quality assurance is everyone's responsibility.
- We're always looking for ways to reduce waste (overproduction, waiting, transport, excess inventory, motion, defects, people potential).