MORE SPEED FOR YOUR SQUARE
Keep your square secure and close at hand - ready to go.
- Easily slide it out and back in quickly without looking.
- Clip it where you want it - belt, pockets, or tool pouches. Left or right hand side.
- No more dropping your square. A passive retention hook keeps your square from falling out.
Work Light and Fast
- Measure your square tang to make sure it's not bigger than 1.3 inches.
- Order regular SquareMaster for belts up to 1.75" and XL for belts up to 2.25".
- Stop dropping your square! Clip-on square master and work more efficiently.
What materials are used to make SquareMaster?
Aluminum frame, polycarbonate belt clip, and steel hardware w/loctite.
Where did this idea come from?
Tom Silva introduced us all to the idea for a square holder on This Old House over 20 years ago. His original is no longer available to purchase so we re-booted his classic design with a few special innovations of our own.
Will this fit my square?
SquareMaster V3 works with an even wider range of squares including Milwaukee and Crescent. Fits squares with up to 1.3-inch tang. Holds squares up to 7 inches in length but we've seen it used with some longer carpenter squares successfully.
What's your favorite SquareMaster quote?
“The worst thing is hearing the ting of my speed square bouncing off a concrete floor and landing in some ****** ******* puddle of chew spit.” -Aaron M. before using SquareMaster