WHEN YOU DO IT ALL
The Contractor Kit Pro offers a huge range of flexibility to change tools for the job at hand. All of our tool holsters clip easily on/off the ModBelt Pro or the RipBelt so you can carry only what you need when you need it. Tool holsters can also be attached to your big old bulky bags if you're on a job that needs more tools.
Most days I run light working out of a stand alone tool boxes and don't like a ton of tools hanging off my body. This really is a super light but heavy duty set up. It's exactly what I wanted... I love that I can wear the base belt (Mod Belt) as my daily and slap and strap the other as I need it. I know there is no perfect system for all but this is getting pretty close. -Scott G.
The Contractor kit includes:
- ModBelt Pro: A great-looking belt built for carrying tool holsters.
- RipBelt: Attach to the outside of the ModBelt Pro for more support.
- Joey Pouch: Clip-on tool and hardware bag.
- DriverMaster: One hand holster for your drill, driver, or impact.
- MagMaster: Very strong magnetic tool holder (think of it as a third hand).
- TapeMaster: The best way to carry a tape measure.
- HammerMaster: Lightweight hammer loop.
- SquareMaster: Speed square holster.
- CanMaster: Magnetic drink koozie.
- Replacement Belt Clip: for when you're having a bad day. Compatible with any holster.
Work Light and Fast
If you rely on tools for your work then the Contractor kit pro is going to make your life a whole lot easier! Order yours today and you'll see why people absolutely love it!
Here's what you need to do:
- Select your belt size and color (size guide in FAQ). (RipBelt will come in the same size as your ModBelt Pro)
- Order your kit!
- Only carry the tools you need, when you need them. Rip your belt off when you're done.