WORK FASTER WITH A THIRD HAND
- Super strong magnet holds a wide range of tools and hardware from a fistful of screws to drill bits, pliers, and sledgehammers.
- Speed up workflow - stop fumbling with hardware (or putting it in your mouth).
- Stop losing track of tools and hardware - secure your tools while you work with your hands.
- No bulk - You won’t even know it’s there when there isn’t a tool on it.
- Maximum efficiency - Clip it where you want it - move it around - belt, pants pockets, tool bags, vest, totes, and more!
THE ULTIMATE TOOL HOLDER
Join tradesmen all over the world who are using MagMaster – the strongest tool magnet available today! With over 1200 five-star reviews (combined between the pro and the original), the MagMaster is the real deal.
The MagMaster is the perfect solution for keeping your tools and hardware within reach at all times. Say goodbye to fumbling through pockets and losing track of tools – the MagMaster keeps everything organized and at your fingertips! Whether you're a professional tradesman or a DIY enthusiast, the MagMaster is the ultimate tool holder for efficiency and productivity!
If you decide that MagMaster isn’t an absolute game changer for your workflow in the next 45 days, we’ll refund you!
If (when) you realize you can’t live without it - we’re here to repair or replace for life! Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-301-6090 M-F, 9-5pst.
- Safe to use around smartphones.
- Strong Neodymium N52 magnet.
- Strong polycarbonate clip that fits any belt up to 1.75in (45mm).
- Quick to clip-on/off.
|Holster:||MagMaster PRO||Original MagMaster|
|Magnetic Strength:||3-7 lbs.
|Belt Clip:||1.75" Spring-Steel||1.75" Polycarbonate|
|Frame Material:||Milled Aluminum||Kydex|
TO GET STARTED:
- Order MagMaster today!
- Your MagMaster will ship out in 1-2 business days from our shop in Idaho.
- Work light and fast with the MagMaster! If you have any problems at all, contact us and we’ll make it right! email@example.com 208-301-6090 M-F, 9-5pst.
*MagMaster is a strong magnet but it's still a passive retention device. Please use caution when carrying heavy tools and working overhead.