Mechanical and electrical tradespeople are some of our best customers, so we've made a kit just for you. Our low-profile, lightweight tool holsters can be quickly reconfigured to fit the job at hand, so you're not carrying around extra heavy tools that you don't need.
With this kit, you can EDC your most used tools easily alongside your favorite tool pouch: a tape measure, drill, pliers, hardware, screwdrivers, and pretty much anything magnetic. The list is endless. Without a tool in them, these holsters are lightweight and low profile. We hear over and over from our customers that they "disappear" when they aren't using them.
The Electrician/HVAC/Plumber kit includes (click the links to learn more about each holster):
- DriverMaster: One hand holster for your drill, driver, or impact.
Joey Pouch: Clip-on tool and hardware bag.
- MagMaster: Very strong magnetic tool holder (think of it as a third hand).
- CanMaster: Magnetic drink koozie.
- Replacement Belt Clip: for when you're having a bad day. Compatible with any holster.
"We'll make it right" Warranty
We assemble every one of these by hand in our workshop in Northern Idaho. We don't offer a lifetime warranty anymore because everyone offers a lifetime warranty and it's usually a huge pain for the customer. Instead, we just say that "we'll make it right". If you have any problems at all, let us know and we will do what it takes to make it right.
- Lifetime warranty on gear.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
We're committed to making it right. We'll repair any defects in manufacturing or craftsmanship for the life of the product. We're also going to do our best to make you happy even if the failure of the product came from use and abuse. We know our customers and we don't expect you to take it easy on our holsters.
Let us know if you have any problems at all - my team and I will do whatever we need to do to make it right.
Founder & CEO
Your shipping cost is calculated at checkout. The shipping cost is 100% determined by the carrier. We don't have any handling fees.
You'll receive an order confirmation when your order is made and a shipping confirmation when your item(s) have shipped. Please allow up to 48 hours for tracking to work.
- Free shipping on orders over $100.
- Build time: 2-5 business days (unless you have a pre-order item in your order).
- Free International DDP shipping on orders over $100 USD.
- Build time: 2-5 business days (unless you have a pre-order item in your order)
- 2 shipping options:
- International DDP by APC. The cheapest option + duties and taxes are included in your shipping cost (calculated at checkout). Packages can take up to 2-6 weeks depending on where you are in the world. Your package will go to a processing center before it's shipped out of the U.S.A.
- UPS Worldwide. More expensive, but packages only take 7-10 business days.
- Please Note: International shipping tracking is not very reliable these days. Please be patient. Package tracking will often say delivered and not show up until 2-3 days later.
- Insurance recommended.
All of our products are built or assembled in our shop in Moscow Idaho, USA.
We practice a lean manufacturing philosophy which means:
- Developing our people is first and foremost.
- Continuous improvement to our process and ourselves (kaizen).
- One piece production flow (almost no finished inventory).
- Quality assurance is everyone's responsibility.
- We're always looking for ways to reduce waste (overproduction, waiting, transport, excess inventory, motion, defects, people potential).