MORE SPEED FOR YOUR SQUARE
Keep your square secure and close at hand - ready to go.
- Easily slide it out and back in quickly without looking.
- Clip it where you want it - belt, pockets, or tool pouches. Left or right hand side.
- No more dropping your square. A passive retention hook keeps your square from falling out.
Work Light and Fast
- Measure your square tang to make sure it's not bigger than 1.3 inches.
- Order regular SquareMaster for belts up to 1.75" and XL for belts up to 2.25".
- Stop dropping your square! Clip-on square master and work more efficiently.
- ABOUT US
What materials are used to make SquareMaster?
Aluminum frame, polycarbonate belt clip, and steel hardware w/loctite.
Where did this idea come from?
Tom Silva introduced us all to the idea for a square holder on This Old House over 20 years ago. His original is no longer available to purchase so we re-booted his classic design with a few special innovations of our own.
Will this fit my square?
SquareMaster V3 works with an even wider range of squares including Milwaukee and Crescent. Fits squares with up to 1.3-inch tang. Holds squares up to 7 inches in length but we've seen it used with some longer carpenter squares successfully.
What's your favorite SquareMaster quote?
“The worst thing is hearing the ting of my speed square bouncing off a concrete floor and landing in some ****** ******* puddle of chew spit.” -Aaron M. before using SquareMaster
Your shipping cost is calculated at checkout. The shipping cost is 100% determined by the carrier. We don't have any handling fees.
You'll receive an order confirmation when your order is made and a shipping confirmation when your item(s) have shipped. Please allow up to 48 hours for tracking to work.
- Free shipping on orders over $100.
- Build time: 2-5 business days (unless you have a pre-order item in your order).
- Free International DDP shipping on orders over $100 USD.
- Build time: 2-5 business days (unless you have a pre-order item in your order)
- 2 shipping options:
- International DDP by APC. The cheapest option + duties and taxes are included in your shipping cost (calculated at checkout). Packages can take up to 2-6 weeks depending on where you are in the world. Your package will go to a processing center before it's shipped out of the U.S.A.
- UPS Worldwide. More expensive, but packages only take 7-10 business days.
- Please Note: International shipping tracking is not very reliable these days. Please be patient. Package tracking will often say delivered and not show up until 2-3 days later.
- Insurance recommended.
- Lifetime warranty on gear.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
We're committed to making it right. We'll repair any defects in manufacturing or craftsmanship for the life of the product. We're also going to do our best to make you happy even if the failure of the product came from use and abuse. We know our customers and we don't expect you to take it easy on our holsters.
Let us know if you have any problems at all - my team and I will do whatever we need to do to make it right.
Founder & CEO
All of our products are built or assembled in our shop in Moscow Idaho, USA.
We practice a lean manufacturing philosophy which means:
- Developing our people is first and foremost.
- Continuous improvement to our process and ourselves (kaizen).
- One piece production flow (almost no finished inventory).
- Quality assurance is everyone's responsibility.
- We're always looking for ways to reduce waste (overproduction, waiting, transport, excess inventory, motion, defects, people potential).