Also known as a Hater, Spud Wrench, Scaffold Wrench, and Podger, this little baby is tough to carry without stabbing yourself in the leg. The SpudMaster is cleverly designed with positive retention to keep this tool in place where it belongs, without swinging.
And guess what, it's made in Idaho. Get it?
-----Why is it better?-----
- Holstery's famous FOMI clip fits up to 1.75" belts for quick on/off when the job needs it.
- USA-made Kydex backer and 3D-printed carbon-fiber filled plastics keep it lightweight but super durable.
- Rides high so it disappears when you're not using it.
- Passive retention keeps the damn thing in place instead of swinging and stabbing you or your friends.
- ONLY WORKS WITH WRENCHES THAT LOOK LIKE THE PICTURES. That's the 19mm(3/4in)/22mm(7/8in) cheapo from Amazon.
-----"I'll make it right"-----
I make every one of these by hand in my workshop in Northern Idaho. I don't offer a lifetime warranty anymore because everyone offers a lifetime warranty and it's usually BS. Instead, I just say that "I'll make it right". If you ever have a problem, you let me know by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. One simple email and I'll make it right.