**** THIS IS A PRE-ORDER. WE'RE HOPING TO BE ABLE TO SHIP THIS HOLSTER BY THE END OF DECEMBER, BUT HOLIDAYS BEING WHAT THEY ARE THERE COULD BE DELAYS.
YOUR PRE-ORDER IS COMPLETELY REFUNDABLE (JUST EMAIL ME). IF YOU ORDER OTHER IN-STOCK ITEMS I'LL SHIP THOSE RIGHT AWAY UNLESS YOU REQUEST ME TO WAIT. ****
The SquareMaster is a holder for your belt is specifically made fo fit Speed Squares and rafter squares. It's a complete reboot of the classic holster seen on Tom Silva's This Old House. This holster is built from hard anodized aluminum and is so light it will disappear when you're not using it.
Made to fit up to a 1.75" belt, it features quick-insertion for eyes-free use and a passive retention finger that will keep your square from falling out even if you're hanging upside down from the rafters.
- Made to fit any 7" rafter or layout square
- Passive retention keeps the square secure in any position
- Super strong belt clip that fits up to a 2" belt
- Reversible for left or right carry
- Made of carbon-fiber filled plastics for lightweight durability