The SquareMaster speed square holder for your belt is a complete reboot of the classic holster seen on Tom Silva's This Old House. This holster is built from tactical carbon-filled plastics and is so light it will disappear when you're not using it.
Made to fit up to a 2" belt, it features quick-insertion for eyes-free use and a passive retention finger that will keep your speed square from falling out even if you're hanging upside down from the rafters.
- Made to fit any 7" speed square
- Passive retention keeps the square secure in any position
- Super strong belt clip that fits up to a 2" belt
- Reversible for left or right carry
- Made of carbon-fiber filled plastics for lightweight durability
Check out our newest blog post on the design of the SquareMaster.